Centre Academy East Anglia offers an exceptional educational opportunity for children with dyslexia and related specific learning difficulties. We are well-known for our specialist, whole school approach.
Our mission is:
- To equip pupils with key skills in literacy and numeracy within a broad, balanced and suitably differentiated National Curriculum;
- To develop positive attitudes to, and implement effective strategies for learning;
- To increase each child’s confidence and self esteem;
- To recognise and respect each child’s learning needs and style, challenging and supporting them in achieving their personal best both academically and socially;
- To support and advise parents in understanding their child’s specific educational needs.
The progress our children make is evident as they achieve levels of success previously thought unattainable. It is also evident in the happy, confident and motivated students they become as they engage fully in the learning process.
This Prospectus provides you with important information when considering whether CA East Anglia is the school that will make the difference for your child, either as a day or boarding student. But to fully appreciate our school, I would invite you and your family to visit us. You will meet our staff, tour our lovely buildings and grounds, and speak with the children. You will be most welcome.
Mrs Kim Salthouse MEd, BA Head of School